Why is it very difficult for you to say I love you? Or being romantic for the sake of it? I exactly don’t know specific time of being romantic and say I love you.
Do you want to know what marriage and relationship experts agree on?
Everything accepts nothing.
Quite enough they‘re all fighting with each other with known and unknown topic.
Take it for granted guys, saying I love you to your partner which solves your problem in worst case. Saying I Love you to your partner is all about the importance.
It’s all about the communicating with your lover in the ways the partner wants to listen. Not just to listen but to feel in different ways. Most of the partner haven’t heard I Love you in the right way, the way the partner wants and some people still confused on whether their partner literally loves them or not.
Saying I love you and hearing I love you to/from your lover always feels you good because the word Love has a tone of expressing yourself in every possible ways.
So if you want to make your relationship strong then you can possibly try any below mentioned ways.
- With you, forever won’t be too long.
- I never knew how joyous life could be, until I saw your face.
- When I see you, I think “Good job, God!“
- If you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night.
- You are my world, gravity always pulls me toward you.
- I’d rather argue with you, than kiss someone else.
- Whatever you have to do today, I’m glad to be doing it with you.
- If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
- I can’t believe how hard I’ve fallen for you.
- You make my soul sing when you walk into a room.